keskiviikko 6. toukokuuta 2009

A Lost Fight

It has been the kind of a day when I'm afraid to so much as attempt knitting, because if everything else goes awry, what can  you expect from something that tends to go a bit awry even on the best of days?

It hasn't gone quite as badly as I expected, but the bottom of my sock still is developing a very visible line between the 4th and 1st needle. I won't post a picture, at least not now, it's nearly 11 pm and much too dark (and yes, I do knit -and read- with too little light), but it appeared out of nowhere a little after the heel. I'm tempted to blame the yarn (cherry tree hill sock) for being too soft and slippery, but it's more likely just me. It's still annoying, though. Fighting against the Knitting Gods is really the last thing I need tonight.

Ei kommentteja: